Monday, February 14, 2011

¡hola amigos!

I'm back from the land of geriatrics, fish tacos, cacti and mid-century architectural bliss! It was hot and relaxing and I basked in the wonderfulness of my last sunny holiday with the orbus gloriolus, as they are.

I have a mountain of laundry, a to-do list for this pre-surgery week to rival my working days of yore and babies to catch up with (especially the sick one who has her finger hovering over the power button on my laptop as I type). I missed, missed, missed blogging and will pour my wretched heart out soon enough to feel good and ready for the next phase of the cancer project.

It took the desert to change me, but I am officially hatless 24/7 now - my fuzzball is there for the world to see and I couldn't be happier to rid my forehead of the woolly itch. Never mind the occasional "excuse me, gentleman" comment I get from the service industry.

'til tomorrow, chiquitas...

2 comments:

  1. HA, fish tacos................always good for a laugh!!!!!!!!! Had my girls in stitches the first time they saw the sign!

    Welcome home. We missed you! Looking forward to catching up on your posts. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. home sweet home. I bet the girls were excited to see you both.

    ReplyDelete