Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday of love: part trois

I'm going to have to pull something outta my arse for this Sunday's love list. I feel like shite, it's 150 degrees in my living room, and the peach I just cut up is a poor imitation of the bounty I left behind in the Okanagan last weekend. Here goes nothing.

1. My parents. Let's start this off sucky, shall we? My mom and dad earn the top spot every day, but let's make it official and say a huge thank you for taking on Stella and Frances on another dual over-nighter when they've had a houseful of guests for a month and a particularly busy Friday and Saturday. You let me enjoy my Gravol-induced sleep and I owe you and love you more than you know.

2. Iced tea. It saves my parched gullet when water tastes like garbage and makes me somehow forget it's mostly sugar.

3. My iPhone. Trite, to be sure, but I have TG and KS to thank a million for the gifting and activating, and Apple for making it awesome enough to allow me to escape during the 60-minute injection extravaganzas every three weeks.

4. Christopher Nolan. I escaped the heat o' the house last night with my man for a couple of hours to catch Inception. Groovy flick, and a reminder how much I loved Memento and the last Batman for messing with my mind.

5. Tilda Swinton. She calls her own shots, no? A bit of lovely amongst the beige, platform-heeled starlets and I'm so looking forward to seeing I am Love.

Ok. So pulled a few out. Now let me be while I spray my face with water and shove it in front of the fan.

1 comment:

  1. The big bad girl image you like to project is okay but, man, I love it when you get sucky!

    ReplyDelete