Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I heart shopping

Another one of the lovely side effects from the c-dawg is the feeling of an extreme belt-tightening on ye olde bank account. My basics are being taken care of, to be sure, but beyond that, I've had to train myself to ignore my Visa and live like a nun.

Thing is, it's awfully difficult to ignore the call of Captain von Trapp sometimes. And I swear, I was really looking for a cheap winter hat to cover my baldie. Instead I let myself feel crappy for a moment about my CT scan today and came home with these:


You see, there's a Christmas party coming up, and I refuse to look anything like cancer girl (except for perhaps donning a wigmeister for the occasion). The hat can wait, as can paying off my Visa.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE them and so glad you did this for yourself. You'll be a knock-out.......but then you always are. Have fun and man, they're cute!! xo

    ReplyDelete