Friday, November 26, 2010

Graduation day

My heart scan came back a-ok, so guess Dr. A. will have to find another reason for my speedy heart rate. Went ahead with the Herceptin injection this afternoon and got my diploma from the chemo nurses to show I have officially graduated from chemo university. Sweet.

Next week I begin the prep for radiation post-grad studies, which begins with a CT scan to map out my innards so the death rays don't hit an organ.

And tonight, Pete and I are kid free, my blood counts are great (except for my red blood cells, which are pathetically low), so we're heading out for dinner at the Superior to raise a toast to five months of being friends with the c-monster. Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    I was reading your blog, and it is interesting to me. I would like to invite you to my blog. If you follow me, I will follow you...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you went out and had a good dinner. It looks as if you have to work on the red blood cell count, but you heart is still in the right place, doing the right thing. yeayyyyyy. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news about the heart scan! You are so rockin' it. Two positives in a row........the third will be you beating this bastard! You're on the right track baby.
    Hope you guys had a lovely evening at the Superior.........where is that anyway? Or is it code for something? ;-)
    xo

    ReplyDelete