Friday, May 6, 2011

Game for gamine

I have an actual haircut. I mean a real live scissored up and very short 'do. For the first time in my life, I could not care less how my brain topper looks, just that it's a topper I had to have created with real money and stuff and not with a pair of dog shears on my back porch.

So I don't look all gamine like Emma Watson or Michelle Williams. At least I don't resemble a tennis ball anymore. Don't get me started about the colour, though. That's for another visit to the chair when I figure out who I wanna be next. And yes, that is a tube top dress I'm wearing. It's a brave new world, people.

5 comments:

  1. I love it,you look hot. Love the tube top too. Haven't seen you in one since we were pre- puberty. Love you cuz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even more of a hottie in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this pic within seconds of you posting it on Facebook this morn and was in LURVE instantly.

    F#ck THAT you don't look like Michelle Williams or Emma....you look better, doll. Absolutes!

    THAT is a shit-hot look on you - the whole shebang...hairs 'do, outfit, the sass on your face.

    Sending a mega hug your way and looking forward to our next visit...Let's connect soon. Miss you, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous and more importantly, really happy! Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete